CDS March New Releases:

Good morning!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far. 

It is New Release Day at Clear Dollar Stamps

I made a couple of CAS simple cards - always nice to have in your card collection.

Meet Cheeps - I made this card for my Grandpa:
 Card Ingredients:  Clear Dollar Stamps digi, Bazzill and Recollections cardstock.  Tools: sewing machine.


And this beauty is Stitched Flower:
 Card Ingredients:  Clear Dollar Stamps digi, Recollections cardstock, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, Recollections gems.  Tools: sewing machine.

Thanks for the visit - have a wonderful Thursday!!

Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Aww these are gorgeous Deanne, love the white and the fun birdies on your first card. Hugs xx
Unknown said…
Gorgeous Dianne
hugs Elaine
Anonymous said…
They are both lovely, Deanne! I have a really hard time with CAS cards, but you do them beautifully. :-)
Jingle said…
Holy flipping cute! These are both great, but I LOVE that first one!
Lynne said…
Nicely done! My favorite is all the flowers with gemstones.
~amy~ said…
Love them...especially the 'tweet' birds.

Popular Posts