The Days Before Christmas...


...not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...  Oh wait, that's not true at all.  I have been a busy little beaver this week trying to finish my calendar (template)  .

I have a few projects to share, so please bare with me...

First off is StampFairy's Kasi:

 Calendar Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  Bo Bunny and me & my BIG ideas papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Circle Nestie; Dress It Up buttons;  hemp twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

 I made Kasi for the following challenges:  Moving Along With the Times - cats or dogs;  Some Odd Girl - love

Next I used  Herb St. Patrick's Day for March:
 Calendar Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  American Craft papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics (E0000, E000, E00, E13, R81, G24, G28, 100, W5);  Gelly Roll white pen;  Wonky Square Nestie; Recollections gems.  Tools:  sewing machine.



Next is Clemmy Easter:
Calendar Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  K&Co papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics (R81, R83, R85, R89; Y06, Y11);  Gelly Roll white pen; Primas,  Dress It Up buttons;  Martha Stewart Purple Sapphire glitter;  We R Memory Keepers Limeade baker's twine.  Tools:  sewing machine. 

 I made Clemmy Easter for the following challenges:  DYSU Challenge - stripes; Cute Card Thursday - sketch:



And last is Molly May:
 Calendar Ingredients: StampFairy digi;  BasicGrey papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics (E0000, E000, E00, R81, 100, W5, N1, R29, R89, );  Dress It Up buttons;  Recollections gems;  Primas;  We R Memory Keepers Slate baker's twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

 I made Molly May for the following challenges:  Sweet Sketch Wednesday - use sketch:



 My special girls, Pixie and Baby, always supervising my craft room.  Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!


Photobucket

Comments

Patti P. said…
Your calendar is wonderful Deanne!! What a great way to use the sketch in your design!! Love the other months as well! So glad you could play at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Your girls are so pretty and how wonderful to get that picture. We baby sit(I mean dog sit their miniature dachsund) for a friend when they had a death in the family and our cats were not as fond of her....they were terrified as a matter of fact and she kept them on the run, lol.
Merry Christmas.
Patti SSW/DT
Hi Deanne, it is so nice your were able to join us this week. I love your project. I actually started doing one myself. But, it isn't anywhere near as cute as your. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.
Hugs, Nancy
Lynne said…
Deanne, your calendar pages are spectacular. Baby and Pixie look adorable together. Looking forward to seeing you Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, and Boxing Day! Much love, Lynne
What a wonderful Calander!!! How cool is that!!!

I love Bear and Baby, they look so sweet, Two good girls!!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*
Oo,,, bear??? of course I mean Pixie and Baby!
Genevieve said…
Hi Deanne,Your calendar is fabulous!!! & sweet photo of your pets, your cat is so cute, she's like a fluffy version of our cat Charlie. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Merry Christmas :)

Genevieve DT
Linda Anderson said…
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Deanne!! Your calendars are simply marvelous!!! I can't believe how fabulous each month is!! And may I say, your fur babies are the sweetest pair!! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.

Linda
Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & images you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck & Merry Christmas!
Hugs Shell xx
Jeannie said…
Hi Deanne! I adore your calender pages and the pic of your little girl fur-babies! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
WencheP said…
Such a great project! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche
Deb said…
Beautiful calendar!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
Happy New Year, Debx
Sharon Basel said…
Hi Deanne! I love your calendar pages - they are so fabulous, especially using the sketches that you did for the designs. Gorgeous work as usual. I love seeing the photo of your puppy and kitty - what cuties they are! Always good to see you back here at SSW!
Hugs,
Sharon :)
Chris_P said…
Really cute project!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
What a wonderful & neat calendar. Love your dog & cat pic, too. They're so cute. Thank you for playing along with us at SOG. :)
Michelle said…
love the calendar pages! you dog& cat are adorable!
Wow, so many fabulous creations!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
hugs,
M

Popular Posts