Chubby Birthday...




Good morning!  It's going to be a great week - my boss is away until next week - yipppppppeeeee!  Oh, and in case he is reading this:  you're the bestest boss in the whole wide world ;)

It's also Halloween.  I know I might be unpopular, but I don't like Halloween.  The only thing that makes it worthwhile is the candy that we eat prior to handing out **heehee*.  We don't have children, so we can't appreciate Halloween from that point of view and our dog HATES when the doorbell rings.  Good thing I have my husband - he loves to hand out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters :)

Shame on me, right???

So today, of all days, you might see a Halloween card being posted - nope LOL.

Today's DT Challenge: The theme at StampFairy Challenge is a sketch.

I love playing with sketches - such a great way to be inspired.

I have had this little guy Chubby Handyman for a while and knew he would look great with a bit of my crafty stash.  Unfortunately I had to cut the hammer out of the digi because it didn't go with all the screws and nuts and bolts.  I suppose I should have gotten Chubby with the screwdriver hey?

Wow - that was a mouthful.  Looks like I am in a talkative mood today :S

Card Ingredients:
StampFairy digi;  Autumn Leaves and DCWV papers;  Bazzill and Recollections cardstock;  Copics;  We R Memory Keepers Limeade baker's twine; Doodlebug Designs button;  Recollections Silver Screw brads.


I made this Chubby birthday card for the following challenges:  Birthday Sundaes - birthdays;  Ruby's Rainbow Challenges - metal;  Art Impressions - card for a young boy;  The Squirrel and the Fox - hats


And I mustn't forget to show you the StampFairy sketch:


For all of you who do celebrate Halloween - please enjoy and be safe.

Stay crafty,
Deanne :)

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so super cute!
Oh look at his fur! Brilliant.
Hugs
Tanya
Hi Deanne!
Love all your stitching that you do to all your cards... It really pops your layouts out... And you really got some pretty images on all your cards.... love it!!!!!
Have a great Monday!
Wow! That stitching is amazing! Lots of it to add great texture!

Thanks for joining us at Squirrel & Fox Challenge this week! Good luck!

♥ Lisabee
My Craftin' Blog
Deloris said…
Very cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions!
Basslady said…
a fantastic card with an adorable image!

the sewing looks gorgeous!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Carissa said…
Love that great paper that you have used for Chubby. Great card. Hugs, Carissa
Kristie W. said…
Super cute! Love the paper you used on the bear. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!
This is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes. Smooches... Felicia
Lynne said…
Chubby is so cute. The paper is amazing, your piecing, stitching, etc. is incredible. Another fab creation!!
Ang C said…
What a beautiful card

Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon
Anonymous said…
This really is lovely..

Thanks for joining us at RRC.

Huggies Angel
Sue said…
Such an adorable card!! I love Chubby. He is just too cute. I had to check him out. I will have to get the collection. I make birthday cards for the mechanics I work with, so they will come in handy. I love the paper you used and the wonderful accent the green provides. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Birthday Sundaes.

Popular Posts