Sweet Barry:





Good morning! I almost need my warm fuzzy robe this morning. The evenings sure are getting MUCH cooler again. My thermostat says it is 8C (46F) outside - brrrrrrr! I always have to remind myself that it is going on to September!

Since it is so chilly out, a Christmas card is just what the doctor ordered!!

I used Barry Winter {found here}:
Barry Winter


I bet he's not bothered by the cool weather.
Barry Winter


Details:
Barry Winter
Card Ingredients:
StampFairy digi; KI Memories and Recollections papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Label Eight Nestie; EK Success Snowflake border punch; Martha Stewart Mica tinsel glitter; Dress It Up buttons.

I made Barry for the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas Cheer
My Time To Craft - G is for... GLITTER!
Tuesday Throwdown - non-stamped sentiment
Creative Inspirations Paint - orange and pink
The Secret Crafter - Christmas is Coming
Stampin' For the Weekend - spots and dots
The Pink Elephant - stitching
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Sweet Inspiration:


Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - sketch:



Please enjoy your Wednesday - bundle up if you are on your way to work and you live beside me ;)

Comments

Jingle said…
This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
Jessie said…
I want to snuggle up with him, he looks so cuddly! We're really feeling a chill in the air here too :(
Such cuteness! LOVING the orange.
Hugs
Tanya
Tracey said…
Wonderful Christmas card Deanne, Barry looks so cute & I love the unconventional colours you've used - FAB!
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Chrissy said…
Gorgeous colours Deanne, love the wee image, and he does look cozy.

Luv CHRISSYxx
NanaConnie said…
Love the tinsel glitter! Fab image and terrific card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT
Lynne said…
Barry looks so toasty warm and cozy. Every aspect of your card creation is remarkable and beautiful.
Marie Bingaman said…
Hi Deanne! This is too cute! Love how you treated the snowballs, and Barry looks quite comfy sitting there! :)
Absolutely gorgeous Deanne!!
Hugs, Nancy
MacKenzie said…
Wow - beautiful card Deanne! I love all of the sparkle and your paper piecing looks great. I'm so glad that you decided to join us again over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!
Unknown said…
This is brilliant Deanne, wow you are so creative, love the pink and orange colour combo, looks great xxx
CarlaKH said…
Oh love the colors on this! So pretty and striking! Thanks for joining us at CCC!
Angi Barrs said…
I want his scarf and hat for myself. Love polka dots. :)
Kerry Steger said…
Hi Deanne,
Love this card! The colour combo is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL!
Sarah said…
Love these colors for a Christmas card and the wonderful, sparkly snow! Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah
Sheri Gilson said…
Adorable Christmas card, Deanne!! He's too cute and I love the pink & orange. Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
Lesley said…
Great card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Tanya S said…
Oh this is fabulous hun!!I love that image and the glitter...Such a fan!!Love the bright colors !Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations.

Popular Posts