StampFairy Challenge - Recipe



Today's Ramblings: I hope you all had a good Easter. Me and my husband had enough chocolate to make any child jealous - oh my! The weather was so nice and we were able to do some Spring yard work. The snow is almost gone in the shady areas but I still can't get to my flower beds back there. Oh well, it's still early - lots of time to tend to flowers.

Today's DT Challenge: The new theme at StampFairy Challenge is "Sparkle, 3 papers, and 2 die cuts/punches."

I made a gift for a friend using Baby Jake and his Snuggle Blanket {found here}:


I decided I didn't have enough to do *heehee* and spent about 6 hours making this frame with rolled paper:

In the end, I hope Mama and Baby Liam will like it.
Frame Ingredients:
StampFairy digi; KI Memories papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Label Eight Nesties; Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch; Martha Stewart Turquoise sparkles; Celebrate It ribbon and Offray lace; Recollections pearls; Michaels wood frame.



I made Baby Jake for the following challenges:

And look at these new cuties at StampFairy - Peekers Teddies {found here}:

If I know me, I will be getting these as I think they are super adorable!!

Please be sure to check out the rest of the wonderful creations my teamies made - they shan't disappoint!

I also wanted to share with you a photo of the new family that moved in across from my craftroom - Mama and Papa are making a hole in our old birch tree. I love nature and all it's little creatures! I do believe it is a pair of white-breasted Nuthatches but I don't know my birds that well.
Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
WOW...love your project for today...super fun and creative.

What sweet new neighbors you have!
Dotty Jo said…
Such a gorgeous card!!!! Jo x PS I've got a candy giveaway running until Thursday so why not drop by!
Jingle said…
Very cute card! Loving the rolled paper!
Leigh Ann Baird said…
Wow, you're hard core rolling all that paper! LOL It's a beautiful project so all your hard work paid off!
Jacq said…
Hi Deanne,
Thank you for popping by my blog and for the lovely comment you left for me. Much appreciated. Wow still snowy there, here in the uk we've had a week of beautiful sunny and very warm weather for a change lol.
WOW this is amazing!! You must be very patient to have rolled all that paper into a frame lol. It does look amazing! Love the cute little image, the colour scheme, the dp's, the bow and butterflies.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx
Jen said…
The frame is absolutely adorable! Great job!
Angi Barrs said…
WOWZA...Absolutely fab project. That turquoise ribbon really pops. :)
How super creative. WOW! Love the rolled up paper.
Hugs
Tanya
Gerda said…
Miss Deanne,

I am really impressed!! I just thought "WOW" when I saw your card and it always amazes me when I check back and see it again!!

Great job, keep your wonderful work up!!

Hugs, Gerda
Unknown said…
Wowzer Deanne, this is awesome, love the rolled papers, what a fantastic idea.. so creative. Love it xxx
Saskia said…
Gorgeous and unique!!! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)
Princess4Wiz said…
WOW! What a stunning card! I love, love, love it. Beth. xxx
Lynda said…
OMG it's fabulous!

Love Lynda xxx
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Deanne this is fantastic what a brilliant idea for a frame and the image is fabulous I love it, I also love the picture of the bird a great photo, thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lynne said…
Oh Deanne, your picture frame is absolutely amazing and remarkable. Mom and Baby Liam are so blessed to have a gift of your phenomenal creativity.
marilynprestonn said…
Wow what a project Deanne. Love the rolls of dp framed all around the image panel! Great work on the Crafty Creations Challenge. Love your creativity and talent. Come again. Kindly, Peggy
What a darling creation! I love the rolled papers! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Good luck! :-) Amy
Teri said…
What a cute creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x
Alica said…
Oh wow! The frame is fabulous and looks really labor intensive.! I admire your patience!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)
Emma H said…
Your friend is going to love it, it's gorgeous!
Colette said…
Fabulous, very creative, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck! Colette xx
Tip Top said…
Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Fliss said…
Really lovely frame Deanne and such a clever idea. The paper rolls look fantastic.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles 3 patterned papers challenge and good luck!
x

Popular Posts