SSW 98 - DSB

Today's Ramblings: It's Wednesday! It's Easter week! I don't really do too much for any occasion or holiday except Christmas. Now that is when I go all out. Any other holiday for me is just a nice long weekend spent with my husband :)

Today's DT Challenge: A new Wednesday brings a new Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Our Sponsor:
DigiStamp Boutique! The very first digi I purchased was at DSB over a year ago, I remember being a littler nervous as I didn't really understand digis LOL. But I knew I love Sally-Ann's work and couldn't resist!

Sally-Ann will be giving one lucky winner SIX digis!

I used one of my older digis, but she is certainly my favorite: Libby, which I do believe is discontinued. I LOVE her pant suite, always reminds me of Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday:


I'm not sure what I was thinking when I was placing Libby on the card, to me she looks a bit off - oh well. I won't tell if you don't ;)

You can check out my Bow and Button tutorial by going {here}
Card Ingredients:
DigiStamp Boutique digi; KI Memories papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Scalloped Oval, Oval, Circle, and Beaded Circles Nesties; Fiskars Threading Water punch; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up and random buttons; hemp twine.


Sweet Sketch #99:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of my teamies have come up with as well as our super-duperly awesome monthly sponsor:


In two weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday will be celebrating it's 100th sketch! Don't miss out on all the blog hopping fun!


Enjoy your day - as always, thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Comments

Linda Anderson said…
Cute, cute, cute is right!!!! Adorable card, as always Deanne! What a fun image, how neat that she was your first digi. Great bow and button tutorial too. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Linda
Ohhh Deanne, I love how you off set Libby off the top of your oval. I think that is what makes your card. She is just precious! Thanks for the tutorial. Have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs, Nancy
Jackie Randolph said…
Oh Deanne she is just adorable!! Your coloring of black hair is simply gorgeous and of course you know I am your biggest fan with your beautiful ribbons and bows!! Another FABULOUS card!!
Angi Barrs said…
Love it. The adorable button in her hair is a great added touch. Super adorable. :)
Genevieve said…
Aww Deanne this is super cute! I love her hair & your trade mark bow is GORGEOUS!!!!
Happy Easter to you & yours :)

Genevieve
Arlana 11426 said…
What a sweet card. Love those bright sweet papers. Your hair is devine. love your sweet bows too. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana
Jacq said…
Hi Deanne,
This is just gorgeous! Love that cute little digi you've used. Love the dp's, the bright cheery colours, the button and bow look fab. Love the layout too. As always beautifully coloured.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx
Kathie said…
Hi Deanne, your image is just the cutest she looks great I adore your colours and the black hair is perfect I haven't attempted black hair yet. Love the bright colours.
Thanks for the turtorial will look at it next week when I get back.
Wishing you a wonderful Easter Weekend with your family.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
Derek said…
I cant wait for my Easter egg hunt!!
debby4000 said…
Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Tinie said…
Lovely card, Deanne!! I love the cute buttons!
Groetjes Tinie
Anonymous said…
Another fab card and another fabby LO too! great job love the way you do the button and twine, hugs Samantha :0)
Céline said…
Hi deanne!
so cute card, love the button in her hair!
hugs
céline
Jeannie said…
I always admire how great you hi-lite the hair! Another great card this week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous card Deanne love that image so much and also the papers an design it looks super.
Hugs
lorraine x
Sandybeaches said…
WoW!! Great image & colours:) Sending Easter wishes to you through blog world! x
Sharon Basel said…
Wonderful card Deanne! I love that button in the darling girls hair. Your papers are a terrific combination and are perfect for this image. I loved looking at your tutorial - great job there and your technique looks like a good one and much easier than what I do. Wishing you a wonderful Easter.
Hugs,
Sharon :)
Hello Deanne, your card is so sweet this week! I always love your bows and it was fabulous to view your tutorial. Very talented lady! Hope you had a nice Easter!
Judi

Popular Posts