StampFairy Challenge - Red, White, and Turquoise

Today's Ramblings: It's another Monday - if you live any where close to me, then you are "celebrating" Family Day. Family Day is the 3rd Monday of February that I guess you do just that: spend time with family and NOT go to work. Today I will be "spending time with family" by doing laundry and cleaning the house *heehee*

Cards {for} Critters, which is the name of my animal rescue charity drive, is almost organized. For every special card sold, I will give $1 (50 cents each) to two local rescue organizations:
SCAT Street Cat Rescue and New Hope Dog Rescue

I just have a few more things to get in order and hopefully will be giving to these great rescues very soon! I know it's not much, but every bit helps these poor little animals get a new lease on life.


Today's DT Challenge:
The new theme at StampFairy Challenge is Red, White, and Turquoise.

Last week we had such a great turnout - thanks for the support! Since it was so hard for the "judges" to pick a three for a Top 3, they gave it to EVERYONE! Congrats to all!

I just received my new Warm Grey Copics in the mail, so I am still getting used to them - must learn to shadow a bit less as it looks like he fell in some mud.
I used Lenny Winter aka Mud-Face {found here}:

Christmas card #4 of the year!!!
Card Ingredients:
StampFairy image; DCWV papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Square and Beaded Circle Nesties; Martha Stewart Crystal tinsel glitter; Dress It Up buttons; Recollections gems.



I made Lenny for the following challenges:

Be sure to check out the rest of the cutie creations from the rest of the team.
Enjoy your day!

Photobucket

Comments

Lynda said…
Awww Deanne you've coloured him beautifully and the shading is perfect! Love the colours on this and the lovely sparkly snowball! Fabulous card!

Love Lynda xxx
Carissa said…
Deanne, this is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the papers and your sparkly snowball. Hugs, Carissa
This is darling, and all ready for Christmas early! Fabby card!


Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week!

Jess
Floppy Latte Designs at the StitchyBear Digital Stamp Store
Here is my store: http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_102
Jilli said…
Wow, fab card, love the colour scheme and the cute teddy that you've coloured beautifully. Your putting me to shame with your 4th Christmas card ... not managed 1 yet LOL! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. hugs Jillix
Jess Willison said…
This is gorgeous Deanne! I love his paper pieced scarf and nose! Amazing!
Lynsey said…
This is such a wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x
Lynne said…
Lenny is so cute, and I like the color combo you chose. Your attention to detail is so eye appealing. Lovely card!
Cindy Groh said…
Lovely card.That snowflake patterned paper is beautiful. Great card. Thanks for playing at CCAYR.
Cindy
The red and the turquoise are simly wonderful together. I love your watermark and did you change the blog background? All I know is I got a dose of cheer when I visited today. Thanks for that!
Hugs
Tanya
~amy~ said…
Such thee fun card...one of my fav color combos!
Helen said…
Awww...this is so sweet - love all the sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
coldwaters2 said…
WOW Deanne this is absolutely gorgeous those papers look delicious and the image is coloured to perfection I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Anonymous said…
Great card Deanne, Love your style and the embellishments you used, Thanks for playing our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge too!! hugs Samantha :0)
Sharon Basel said…
OMG Deanne I'm just crazy about this card! So stinking cute - it just makes my toes curl with delight looking at it. The gingham is fabulous (I just love gingham anyway) and to piece it on his nose and scarf just cracks me up. And the bling here is perfect. Gosh I could go on for five more paragraphs on this one I love it so much!
Hugs,
Sharon
Emma H said…
So cute, I love that little plaid tie and nose!
Jackie Randolph said…
Gorgeous!!! Love all the sparkle!!
And of course your adorable paper piecing!!!
Anonymous said…
I should take my cue from you when to start my Christmas cards!!!!!! I'm still trying to reorganize mine and don't seem to be making any head way! Oh well! Your card is as cute as could be! Love the colour combo! :) Tracy
Marjo said…
Awesome Christmas Card, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo
Julia said…
Lovin' this Xmas card! The snowflake paper, the gems, the glittery snow ball, etc etc - great!

Popular Posts