Sunday, Sunday



This week I received 3 awards from 3 Blogging Buddies.

Both Wedgie (Wedgie's Wonderful World) and Nancy (MULBERRY STATION) sent this fabulous award my way:


The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this award to you.

Share 8 things about yourself:
  • I am turning the big 3-5 this year.
  • I have 2 kitties who are brother and sister and I also have a very bratty chihuahua.
  • I married my college sweetie.
  • I work for our Canadian Healthcare System - I do the medical billing, insurance forms etc.
  • I love scary movies and I dislike chick flicks.
  • I love to decorate our house and then to re-decorate it over and over.
  • I love driving to work - gives me 15 minutes of "just me" time.
  • I wish I were retired, but I have a ways to go ;)


Pass this award on to 8 bloggers:
  1. Kathie (Kathie'z Kardz)
  2. Samantha (Penrith Crafts)
  3. Rae Anne (It's Clever, but is it Art?)
  4. Dora (Especially For You Cards)
  5. Jackie (Paper Moments)
  6. Genevieve (Genevieve's Creations)
  7. Donna (Donna's Doodles)
  8. Jennifer (Just Jingle)

Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.



And Sheri (Paper Crafty's Creations) sent me this awesome award:

The best part of this award is that it comes with a $5 gift card to Digis with Attitude when you complete all of the requested requirements. You can get all of the details {here}.

List 3 things that make you different from everyone else:
  • I am a girly girl but love to play video games, watch sports, and listen to loud music.
  • I watch YouTube every time I am in my craft room.
  • I love our Canadian winters, I wish every day was cold!


Pass this award along to 5 other bloggers:
  1. Lynda (Lynda Loves Crafting)
  2. Tracy (Buttons Ribbons and Pearls)
  3. Angi (Cokie Pop Paper Boutique)
  4. Lisa (The Purple Place)
  5. Tanya (Random Acts of Krafting)
Post this award in your sidebar with a link back to the Digis with Attitude Challenge Blog.

Okay, that was really fun! Thanks so much Wedgie, Nancy, and Sheri for all your continued support - I wouldn't be here without you lovely ladies!

See you all tomorrow for a new StampFairy Challenge!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
Thank you so much for the kind award!
Unknown said…
Awww thanks hun for thinking of me. I love your 8th thing about yourself... that's what I wish myself everyday ha ha :) Hugs xxx
Angi Barrs said…
Awwww thanks Deanne. You are so sweet.

I have a kitty too. She has major attitude and thinks she owns the house. LOL I also love decorating. :)
Lynda said…
Congrats on your awards Deanne and thanks for passing the 'Attitude' one onto me - I think I've already got this one under a different guise but will post it in my sidebar for you.

Loved reading the bits about yourself - I never know what to write about me - I am soooo boring lol.

Love Lynda xxx
Genevieve said…
Oh..... thank you Deanne!
Lynne said…
Congratulations Deanne! So well deserved! Have a good week! Lynne
Rae Anne said…
Oh! Oh! Oh! My sincerest thanks Deanne! You know how much I love your work, so to even be noticed by you is something special! MWAH!
PS. Be afraid. . .be very afraid. . .;) http://itscleverbutisitart.blogspot.com/2011/01/we-interrupt-our-regularly-scheduled.html
Donna said…
Hi Deanne, thank you so much for passing this award on to me, I've loved reading your 8 things about yourself...can you please come and decorate my house lol! :) Donna x

Popular Posts