11.02.2010

Who's this lil cutie?

Good morning! What a beautiful Fall week we have been having here (or so that is what everyone else is saying - I happen to love Canadian chilly winters). Oh well, you just can't have it all! I love winter because it means Christmas is just around the corner. And when the sun is shining and there is no snow then we got ourselves a problem here (or so I say - no one else agrees with me) LOL

I made this adorable lil baby card for Practical Scrappers today. I used Miss BOO:


Isn't she stinkin' cute???


Card Ingredients:
Bugaboo image; KI Memories paper; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Square and Scalloped Square Nesties; Celebrate It ribbon; Offray pom pom fringe; Recollections pearls.


As always, thanks a trillion for stopping by!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kim said...

She is so precious! I love the pink gingham you chose! The ribbon and the pom tirm is perfect for this citie pie!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Jingle said...

SOOO cute!

Berenice R. said...

So adorable! :)

Tanya R said...

Oh how precious in pink. What an adorable image.
Hugs
Tanya

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute!! Love the pink and fun pom poms!!

Katina said...

Sooo cute and I just adore the ribbon and pom pom trim - lush!! xx

Donna said...

This is waaay too cute Deanne, gorgeous pink gingham, ribbon and pom poms...what more could a girl ask for lol! :) Donna x

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Too freaking CUTE!!!!!!!! Lovin' those pompoms! :) Tracy

Trina said...

How sweet! I love that bow at the bottom...

Derek said...

Love the PomPoms!!!

Julia said...

I too love winter - even more so when I used to play hockey...but I'm still enjoying this warm fall weather we are having...great card...love the pom poms - a groovy touch! :)