PS Sketch

Good morning! It's Friday!!! That I do know! I have been so confused all week on what day it is. Yesterday I thought it was Tuesday. Tuesday I thought was Monday... you get the point. But today is Friday and I love weekends!! We are going to Folkfest today and tomorrow and looking forward to it. Folkfest is an annual multi-cultural festival that is held by the city. Can't wait for the Ukrainian perogies and kubasa (garlic sausage) and Scottish clotted cream fudge - nummers!!

Anyways.... I am in a hurry here, though you would never know it :S

It is Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers. I didn't follow the sketch very well - but I tried really hard too! I worked on it all night, fussing away at it, but in the end I wasn't too thrilled that in really no way, shape, or form, does it look like the sketch.

But I did get to use the fabulous "Don't Hate Me Ruby"...
on this week's sketch:


"A" for effort??


Card Ingredients:
Deja Views Animal print paper; Recollections cardstock; Bugaboo image; Copics; Oval and Circle Nestie; Primas; Making Memories black flower; Recollections brad and gems.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! See you back on Monday!
Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
Such a fun card!!! Have a super weekend!!!
Super...I love the attitude of the card!
Lynda said…
I don't think you've done a bad job at all following the sketch! Fabulous card and a really great image and sentiment.

Love Lynda xxx
Jessie said…
I love it Deanne! The image and sentiment are so perfect together :) Have a fun weekend!
Jen said…
Looks great! Have fun at folkfest!
Derek said…
Looks awesome!!
To any of Deannes followers still wondering what folkfest is

FOR THREE DAYS EVERY YEAR, experience the sights, sounds and tastes of our ethnic heritage. Thousands of volunteers contribute hundreds of hours to ensure your visit to each pavilion is a great experience. Performers of all ages, combined with exquisite artisans, global merchants, talented cooks, and enthusiastic servers, are proud to share their unique culture with you. Join us to become part of the cultural heartbeat!
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, Ruby is indeed awesome, and you did a great job incorporating a lot of the sketch details in your creation. Another masterpiece! Looking forward to experiencing Folkfest with you, for the very first time! See you and Derek tomorrow! XOXO's
Unknown said…
Deanne, this is Fabulous!!!! You totally rocked the sketch and your image is just divine!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Julia said…
She is awesome indeed! very nice!

Popular Posts