National Watermelon Day

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your week so far.

This week at Practical Scrappers we are celebrating our ONE year anniversary. Every day this week we have a challenge for you. Today's challenge: use ONE photo.

Since it isn't my scheduled Practical Scrappers day I thought I could have fun with this one. I used ONE digi instead of ONE photo :) Hey, it works, right??

For my card today, I used Denim Debbie - isn't she fabulous!?!


I thought she was sassy enough to pull off polka dot pants :)

Card Ingredients:

Recollections Black Dot paper; Recollections cardstock; Sassy Studio Designs image; Copics; Label, Oval, and Scalloped Oval Nesties; Celebrate It ribbon; Recollections gem; random buttons.


I had these challenges in mind when making this card:

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty my friends.

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is SO cute! I LOVE that you used the polka dots on her pants! I love it!
Sheri Gilson said…
So cute!! Love her polka dot pants!!
Juls said…
this is just sooooooooo fabulous! cant begin to tell you how much I love it!! Love her hot pink top with those fab polka dot trousers!! STUNNING!!!!!!! Hugs Juls
Angi Barrs said…
Love how her pants match the paper. Adorable.
Anonymous said…
Okay, ! want her curves and Angelina Jolie lips! LOL! Really liking these images and love what you are doing with them!!! :) Tracy
Gem said…
what a fab funky card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week! Gemma :)
Carol Ann said…
Cool card Deanne fab image and that ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT.
Carol Ann xx
Clare said…
What a "rockin" card!! Love the cool colors, and the digi!
Fleur said…
Wow great card, lurve her trousers
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
Hugz Fleur xXx
Donna said…
Denim Debbie is so lush with her polka dot jeans...gorgeous card Deanne and scrummy ribbon as always :) Donna x
Julia said…
Lovin' the color combo and those polka dot pants :) Groovy!
Anne Tussing said…
Cool idea to match the pants and the background dp!! Sassy!
Liz said…
Beautiful Image Deanne
Whoo Thanks for showing us your lovely work and playing along with us over at OSAAT too

Liz xx
OSAAT
Lynne said…
Debbie is a sexy, beautiful gal, and your papers, color selection, bow, and all other embellishments, are soooooooo perfect for the fabulous image. I love your card so much.
Berry said…
I adore that Sassy image and what a great job with the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk Hugs Rebekah xx
Marilyn Webb said…
She can definitely pull off the polka dot pants, fabulous card, its just gorgeous! Love the red and black together. Thanks for joining the SSD challenge this week.
hugs Marilyn
Amanda said…
Great card, I love the bright pink and the polka dots.

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
Regan said…
Yup, those polka dot pants look good on her! Lol Love your color combo and choice of embellishments! What a fun card!:)
Wow she is sooo working that outfit!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx
Scrappy said…
Super cute card! LOVE IT! :)

Thansk so much for joining us for this weeks OSAAT challenge! Hope you'll be back next week! :)

Popular Posts