National Ice Cream Sandwiche Day

Good Monday morning all! I hope you all are still enjoying your weekend if you are celebrating August Long Weekend. We affectionately call this holiday "August Long" but technically it is called "Civic Holiday" or "Saskatchewan Day." In case you are wondering what a Saskatchewan is - it is the province I live in. Right smack dab in the middle of Canada. So there you have it - my history for today :)

Speaking of celebrating, Practical Scrappers is celebrating it's ONE YEAR anniversary this week.

Today's challenge: use your number ONE favorite product. Our sponsor this month is Sassy Studio Designs. Please go on over to Sassy Studio because they have the most amazing digis. Seriously - just the prettiest images you ever did see :)

I used Sassy Fashionista's - Crissy:

Isn't she gorgeous with a capital 'G'?????

I have many favorite products, but I made this card all about the bling!

I think this be my new favorite card - full and glitter and pink *sigh*
Card Ingredients:
TCP Studio Girlfriends paper; Recollections cardstock; Sassy Studio Designs image; Label Nesties; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder and Ultra Fine Pink loose glitter; Copics; Recollections gem and pearl brads; fabric flowers.



Don't forget to check out the amazing DT work as well as our fabulous sponsor:



Stay crafty my friends.

Photobucket

Comments

Amanda said…
Deanne, I absolutely love your card.. It is breath taking..

Your PS Sis,
Amanda:0)
Angi Barrs said…
Beautiful colors on that dress. So elegant.
Jessie said…
Gorgeous card Deanne! I love all the beautiful glitter and bling!
Sheri Gilson said…
WOW!! What a GORGEOUS card, Deanne!! Love the rich color and sparkle!!
Julia said…
Love the glitter, details, the fancy dress and the fashionetta herself :) nice detailing on the flowers also.
Julia said…
P.S. I wanna look like her when I grow up...hehe :)
Lynne said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, Crissy is gorgeous, and your card is exquisite. I gasped in delight when I saw it. Definately one of my all time favorites of all your incredible creations. XOXO's
Lynne said…
BTW Deanne, I noticed that you rec'd 37 Bits of Love for your entry on July 22nd. Is that a daily record? Incredible!
Sasya said…
hi Deanne! this is so stylish and beautiful!! i adore your card!

you asked about my english.. yes i know it is really really poor, and i do not use a translator... maybe i MUST do it :))) LOL
sorry my english...
Anonymous said…
Oh My! What a fantastic "dreamy" "girlie" card! Love all the glitz and glamour Deanne! Super nice touch with a bit of glitter on the flowers! :) Tracy
Derek said…
AWESEOME CARD - i think this is one of my favorites too!!!

Popular Posts