So you are a 12 year old boy

This is a HUGE toughie for me. What kind of card does one make for a 12 year old birthday boy?? No gems, no sparklies, no flowers, no ribbon, no hearts, no pink, no purple. So that leaves.... digging around in my supplies.... this:



Stickers, anyone??


Card Ingredients:
paper - Prima guitar
stamp - dollar bin at Michaels
alpha stickers - provocraft

*Phew* That was really difficult! I looked all over the internet far and wide for inspiration, but I couldn't find ONE THING. So I did my best with my little brain.

Like a 12 year old boy even cares about the card, LOL...

Happy Thursday! Almost at the long weekend!
Photobucket

Comments

Diana Fisher said…
I love this card!! Great job, and I know, the boy cards seem like such a tough one.
Brenda said…
You rocked this one!!!! He will love it!
hugs
Brenda
Michelle Marie said…
He's gonna love it! Very cool :)
Jingle said…
This is a fantastic card!
Derek said…
I like it and I am 12 x 2 plus a couple!!!! Too bad all he cares about is the ca$h that falls out of your good lookin' card :-)
Good work hun!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!! I really appeciate the comments!
Staci said…
This is so awesome! I make a lot of boy cards!
Lynne said…
Dear Deanne
You did such a fantastic job making this card. I'm in awe,as your ideas and creations are limitless. Love Lynne

Popular Posts