Merry Monday 270:







Happy Monday!  ONLY ONE more week until the big day!  Are you ready?!?!


This week at Merry Monday, Kelly has some tic tac toe for us to play!
Also this is our last challenge until the new year.  We will return refreshed on January 1, 2018.


I chose die cut, twine, and green

I have been wanting to ink this puppers set up since it came out and finally got the chance!  This little guy was the reason why I purchased this stamp set as I just LOVE how he is playing with the ornaments on his back.  Just too cute.



Because I can't seem to grab the concept of shadowing with colours I just kind of do my own thing.  Hence I have shadows coming from all angles LOL.  But he is still ADORABLE!




Stamps:  My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired), My Favorite Things Blueprints 2, Reverse Confetti Tag DuoReverse Confetti Fa La La Circle
Extras:  Tim Holtz Waterbrush, Reverse Confetti Midnight ink, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, My Favorite Things Grid stencil (retired) 





As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations




Comments

Adorable pup with ornaments and I love the layered labels too, Deanne! I'm with you - coloring how the spirit moves me :) and your coloring looks great!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2018!
JoAnn said…
Love your card with that sweet pup and your coloring looks great. I have this set but haven't used it yet.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Linda said…
Such a sweet card and I think your coloring is great. Have a Merry Christmas.
Marcia Hill said…
This card is so stinkin cute Deanne and I think your shadows are just fine!! Wishing you and your family a very JOYFUL Christmas!! :0)
Kelly Lunceford said…
Absolutely adorable! I love your color combo and BEAUTIFUL coloring as always!! Merry Christmas!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and happiness!!!

Popular Posts