Hello and welcome to our weekly sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs! You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 credit to our online store!!!
Here is the Sketch:
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS33 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Okay, so some of you know that I have arthritis in my wrists (well that and everywhere else).. but, the wrist is what I use to colour. Unfortunately, when I was previously colouring I would need cortisone injections just to make life bearable. So, I started following Stacey Schafer's blog and decided she was genius! Now I too can stamp on fun paper and not have do painful colouring - yay! Thank you for being an inspiration Stacey!!
And of course I used lots of fun colours and layers (my favourite!)
Come check us out on Facebook too: SugarPea Designs
So let's all get the word out there that SugarPea Designs has a new sketch challenge!!
I look forward to seeing all of your creations and don't forget to HAVE FUN!