Merry Monday 166:


Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  

This week at Merry Monday, Wendy has chosen the theme of using a PENGUIN on your Christmas card:



I cheated a bit, instead of doing the penguin as the focus of my card, I used some penguin paper =)



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24
Stamps - Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Inks - Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
Paper - Doodlebug Frosty Friends 
Others - American Crafts twineStudio Calico clothespin


As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!





Comments

I just love that penguin paper - really makes me smile, Deanne! And I love the design with all the layers of mats and the fun circle with sentiment banner! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday!!
Karren said…
That paper is so cute and you've made a gorgeous card using fabulous colors!
Bonnie said…
This penguin paper couldn't be more perfect, Deanne! Love these colors and the striped circle! And the purple twine is so adorable with the little clothespin holding it on! Hope you have a happy, creative week!
Hello Deanne: I love the penguin paper, the colors are just so lovely. The detail of the die cut circle done in the same colors is just fabulous as is the sweet way you adorned the sentiment, the clothes pin and that sweet purple twine look beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com
Wendy said…
That penguin paper just makes me smile, Deanne!! I love the print and the colors and i'm glad you made this paper shine! So pretty! Hope your having a great week! :)
Kristie Goulet said…
This penguin paper is just perfect, Deanne! I LOVE it! The colors are awesome. Have a great week!
Very neat color combo for this week's card and the paper with all the penguins is perfect!
Very neat color combo for this week's card and the paper with all the penguins is perfect!
Linda said…
I have that paper and it is so cute. Adorable card.
Deanne, what a darling card and PERFECT pattern paper (love the colors, too!) Hope you're having a super week!
Katie Melhus said…
It doesn't get any more adorable than this, love it!!
Notes by Nina said…
Ahh, what cute papers. I love the colours.

Popular Posts