RC Birds of a Feather:


Well I am two for two in the new craftroom.  I must say I like the new room, but I need more light and more counter space - then it will be "up to snuff."

I started with some of my favourite products from Reverse Confetti including Paper Crane which I fussy cut and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. The papers are little bits from my bit drawer (yeah me!) and the sentiment is also from RC's Paper Crane collection.  The back panel is paper from MME Wood.  I was going to add some embellishments but decided in the end that it didn't need any.




I created this card for the following challenges: 

Fusion - I used both!



Little Red Wagon - birds of a feather





That's it for me today - enjoy your weekend!  I hope Spring is slowly (or quickly) making it's way to you!!



Comments

Hannelie said…
This is oh so wow! Really looks as if they are about to get off and fly, so light and airy!
LeAnne said…
This is adorable!!! Love your origami birds!
Annette said…
Awww, those birdies are so cute.
Hugs
Annette
xx
~amy~ said…
Oh, this is fabulous....love those cranes!
thanks for playing with us at FUSION.
Joanne said…
Stunning! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo
Betty said…
Ohhhh WOW, love your origami birds on you pretty CAS card, Deanne! Great job. Thanks for playing along at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.
Darnell said…
What a great interpretation of the Fusion challenge, Deanne! Congratulations on the HM honor from Fusion!! Hugs, Darnell

Popular Posts