This weekend

Well, I got the call to go in for surgery - I have 1 1/2 weeks to get all the house things done. I am preparing to be off work for 4 weeks so unfortunately, that means no gardening, taking care of the yard or the house. So while in the garden this weekend, I looked up to find many jet marks in the sky. Such an unusual pattern - I thought it was so pretty. I ran to the house covered in mud and grabbed the camera.


Surgery also means I won't have time for a lot of "craftiness" for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, while I am recovering I will have the creativeness to do some paper crafts.

Derek bought me the special issue of Paper Crafts: 225 Cards & Gifts


We will see if that works!

Happy Sunday! We finally have a beautiful summer weekend here - the tree flowers are finally blooming!!
Deanne

Comments

Popular Posts