The other side...

I have been putting a lot of effort into making an organized craft room for myself. The right side of my craft room looked pretty snazzy, but the left side was really lacking. I had a huge entertainment centre and tv on the one wall and needless to say, it wasn't very inspiring. So after a lot of muscle power, I removed it from my craft room so I could get a fresh start. Too bad it is now in our hallway - taking up way too much room.

Derek bought me a craft centre from Michaels (50% off ofcourse), it took me four blinking hours to put together - easy my a$$.






I also used a bunch of old frames I had in storage and whipped up a few pictures for the wall.








Ofcourse, I had to slip in a few more ponies. I did learn that My Little Ponies have magnets in their feet when I put one on the metal tin. Not sure what the purpose of that is, but I found it amazing and had to tell Derek (he was less than thrilled).


How come pictures never do anything justice?? I love it in person, but the pictures look grubby and dingy - oh well, you get the point, right??

I still have a few more things in mind to spruce it up, but for now, it will do :D

Deanne xoxo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice! I currently do crafts in a little room that will someday be a bathroom in our basement - no drywall, no ceiling, and I share it with a queen mattress. :) I'm JEALOUS!
`sandi

Popular Posts