Rain or Shine:






Is it just me or is it hard to believe June is almost here??

It is still consider, very much so, Spring here. Some days are beautiful and sunny and others are very chilly, windy and rainy. And that is where my inspiration came from - the weather!!

I started with colourful rainy paper from Under the Umbrella to which I added a sentiment from Word Up in Lime Green cardstock. I added a row of stitching for a bit of fun.




I added a happy sun from Over the Rainbow in Sunshine cardstock and an umbrella from Rainy Day Fun which I did a bit of fussy cutting in Sun & Sea paper. Lastly I added a few enamel dots in a pretty blue.












 I created this card for the following challenge:






Cheers all and stay safe!









Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, I love this. Such a fun mix of products!

Popular Posts