March RC New Release Blog HOP:





Woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been posting over the last three days is available right now at the Reverse Confetti Shop!

Also all 6x6 pads are 20% off until next weekend! Enter the code: PAPER

For the last card I will be showcasing School Days.

Starting with the background, I stamped these little circles from Choose Joy in Salsa, Coral, and Rust inks. I created a pop up with the scallop window from the Scallop Window Tag.



I coloured these super sweet adorable bears from School Days and adhered them with dimensional foam and lastly added a sentiment from Chalk It Up.








Blog Hop List:





Comments

JanR said…
So cute! I adore the colours and the layout...and those sweet bears too!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is DARLING.
Inking Idaho said…
So cute - love the circles!!
Teri S. said…
These cards are adorable Deanne! I love the bookshelves with the books on them along with the cute bears holding a book. So sweet!
LIZARD said…
Love those bears!
Linda Hahn said…
Deanne,
I love the way you color the bears! Could you please tell me how you do it? Do you use colored pencils or water color pencils or markers? I'd love to know...they're so cute! Thanks!

Popular Posts