Reverse Confetti Critter Blog Hop:




Good morning all - it's the eighth of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti's FEBRUARY creative blog hop! 



Today we are celebrating CRITTERS (my favourite!)

I started by stamping the sweetest little crafting zebra from Crafty Critters. I then took my watercolour markers and coloured their sweet little faces with rainbow colours. Once dry, I spritzed some watered down white acrylic paint to the top and the bottom.




Next I stamped OMG sentiment and felt that also need a sprinkling of white paint as well.



Lastly I stamped a sentiment, also from Crafty Critters and added a few black enamel dots.






Blog List:


















Comments

~amy~ said…
Oh Deanne, I LOVE this!
SmilynStef said…
love the rainbow zebras and spatter perfection
NPurdum56 said…
Oh so cute! I love all the colors! Thanks for sharing!
JanR said…
Wonderful card! The bright colours are gorgeous and the design is fantastic. I love it!
Melissa said…
Such a cute card! Love the colorful zebras!

Popular Posts