RC Thank You Sale:




That's right - Reverse Confetti is thanking their fans!!! Please note that during USA Thanksgiving week, Reverse Confetti will be closed and giving us all 25% off everything!!!! Woot Woot!

I am thankful that I am a part of a wonderful design family.  For real - I thank my lucky stars! And as always, thank you Jen for believing in my talents.

My mind is on Christmas as us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October. My tree is up, the house is decorated and the gifts are starting to sneak under the tree.

I wanted to make a fun happy card and started with rainbow paper from Cue The Confetti paper and added a stitched border from Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts.



I then ran my Circle Tag Confetti Cuts through with Brick paper and added to the base.



I used Fun Time paper for my layered My Snowflakes Magic snowflakes with a Lime Green sentiment. Oh isn't fun and happy!!!!!






Next I am sharing some of my favourite projects through the year. I like flowers,and snowflakes, and bright colours.
 



Let hope for another year of super duper craftiness!!!





Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, always love the mix and match of colors and patterns of your projects.
Great picks too!

Popular Posts