APRIL RC Blog Hop:



Good morning all - it's the eighth of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti's APRIL blog hop!  

And as per my tradition, I will do an update on my hip replacement/reconstruction. The past few weeks my hip has gotten much better. The pain has really subsided and I have been able to decrease my pain meds by a lot!!! If I were to put a number on it I would go with 65/100. It's only come on by five in the past few months but this is where I am plateauing and just need to stay positive with every little bit I can.









Today we are celebrating anything goes!

With Mother's Day creeping up, I decided to celebrate Moms.



I tried to think a little outside the box with my layout. I have a habit of doing the same one time and time again. Not that there is anything wrong with it but it is nice to change things up a bit.



I created my background with a ink smooshing technique, using a Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel frame and our Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts. Lastly I added some Patterned Hearts and a MOM from Mom & Dad Confetti Cuts.










Comments

~amy~ said…
super pretty Deanne, love the colors!

Popular Posts