Stock Your Stash December:







Hi all! 

The update on my hip replacement/reconstruction is a small positive one. I am again, slowly getting better. Last month I gave myself a 30/100 and I would now give a 35/100. This has been a very slow and painful process. I am asked often if I am happy I had surgery. I am still uncertain but will stay positive =)





This month at Reverse Confetti we are celebrating thankfulness/thank yous.

I ink and coloured this cutie pie bunny from Snow Bunnies. Usually bunnies are white in the winter but this little guy wanted to be grey =)




I then added the thanks sentiment from Fancy Words and the rest came from Snow Bunnies.



Lastly I added a little detail with Nuvo Drops. Bingo bango - done!











I also created this card for the following challenges:








We can't wait to see what YOU come up with. Grab your goodies and start crafting =)













Comments

JanR said…
Aw, Deanne, I'm sorry recovery is going slowly for you! At least you're moving upwards. Sending healing thoughts.

Such a super cute card! I love the soft colours and cas design.
Heather said…
What an adorable sledding bunny, with his little pal - love your delicate coloring of this! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
Monika Reeck said…
oh I love your soft coloring the Bunny
so so sweet and great using the Color Combo
and Love the CAS Card you made
totally awesome
LUV
many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika
Deanne, this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! CAS perfection! Such a great way to use the color combo. It is great to see you in the gallery! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!
Annette Elliott said…
Your card is too cute! Wonderful coloring- and I love the open white space. A very beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Stamps! challenge! happy stamping! :)

Popular Posts