December REVERSE CONFETTI Blog Hop:


Good morning all - it's the eighth of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti's DECEMBER blog hop!  







Today we are celebrating a year to remember!



We are looking back through 2018 for our favourite top three projects.

With this Thanksgiving card, I loved the leaf colours done in ink smooshing and the background stamp done in tone on tone colours.



I loved creating this sky full of constellations and stars and adding this little astronaut and bright red balloon.



And lastly was again, smitten with ink smooshing. And I love this Cotton and Thistle set.



Today I created a fun coffee card using some gorgeous colours from Winter Solstice. This card makes me happy =) I haven't been feeling a 100% lately and have't been able to create cards that are good for my heart.



I kept the busy colours surrounded by textured white. Therefore the eyes wouldn't be going around in circles!



And lastly I used a fun little sentiment from Triangle Trees.






I have created this card for the following challenge:




Blog Hop List:

Reverse Confetti Blog
Amy Kolling
Melissa Phillips
Amy Sheffer
Tricia Barber
Kelly Lunceford
Lisa Henke
Leanne West
Amy Rohl
Heather Hoffman
Amy Tsuruta
Kathy Schweinfurth
Audrey Tokach
Melissa Bickford
Jeanne Jachna
Olga Moss
Deanne Kuntz


Have a wonderful Saturday - cheers all!





Comments

Amy O said…
These are all beautiful cards! I can see why they were three of your favorites. Your card for this week is so pretty with the pops of color against that gorgeous white, textured background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
SmilynStef said…
What fun colors for those leaves.
Kelly Lunceford said…
Love, love, love! Your cards always blow me away! Your photo styling is amazing, too!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, of course I love your hop project, so fun and love the colors.
Great FAV picks too!
Nora Noll said…
I love all your top picks. It is always so hard to choose them, isn't it? LOVE your combination of cups on the vellum tag. GREAT design!!
Jen Timko said…
I'm so thrilled to see that you created a card that makes you happy. Sometimes that is elusive for us all and I hope this is the start of more for you. All of your faves are wonderful (as always) and this new one is really awesome. So glad to see you this week at FMS!
Helen said…
What a delightful collection of cards, Deanne. Your variety of designs is so inspiring. tfs

Popular Posts