RC SYS October:







Hi all! 


I have been a bit stronger every day since having my hip replacement. Unfortunately since it was a hip reconstruction and a hip replacement, it has taken longer to heal.  I continually go to physio, work on my strengthening stretches, but am still restricted to one crutch when I walk, and two if I am tired. Life has changed a lot for me since my surgery almost 12 weeks ago. In just the last week I feel quit a bit better. Baby steps.





This month at Reverse Confetti we are celebrating Thanksgiving and Friendship.


I started by creating the background of my card by using the Triangles Confetti Cut panel and smooshing Coral, Magenta, Wine, and Blueberry inks. For the Woodgrain panel I blended Coral and Magenta ink and gave it a quick water spritz.





Lastly I added a Cotton and Thistles bouquet and added vellum vase. I love how this card came together!  










We can't wait to see what YOU come up with. Grab your goodies and start crafting =)





Comments

JanR said…
This is absolutely beautiful! I adore the colours, the design and that stamp. I love it!!

I'm glad you're on the road to recovery and feeling more like yourself. Take care of you, girl!
Linda Callahan said…
Beautiful card! Wow so sorry to hear you have had such a long recovery! Hope the finish line is in sight.....take care!

Popular Posts