August RC Stock Your Stash:









This month at Reverse Confetti we are celebrating weddings!

This theme always seems to challenge me. Silly right??

I went with pinks, coral, yellow and gold.





It's a little hard to tell (my photos are a *little* too edited) but I stamped a bit of Seafoam green for a background of sprigs. It is subtle but quite nice in real life =)



















We can't wait to see what YOU come up with. Grab your goodies and start Reverse Confetti crafting =)








Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is GORGEOUS!
cljordison said…
Pretty, pretty wedding card. I too struggle when making wedding cards. I love the soft pastel colors you used.Thanks for sharing!🌞
So gorgeous with the pink/white/gold combo, Deanne! Just love the cluster of flowers with the striped bottom!!

Popular Posts