SSS Artsy Fruits:






Happy Sunday! I was able to get in a little crafty time this weekend.

My card today is all about summer! Strawberries! I always mean to grow strawberries in the summer but I always seem to forget. The last time only a couple berries grew and the birds took one. Not a very "fruitful" year =D




  Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Artsy Fruits (?retired), Simon Says Stamp Many Thanks, Reverse Confetti So Stripey (retired)
Extras: Nuvo Ebony Black Gloss Drops, Reverse Confetti Midnight ink, Reverse Confetti Salsa ink


I have created this card for the following challenges:
































Comments

Barb Ghig said…
Really cute card, Deanne! Your strawberries look good enough to eat and your CAS design is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!
JanR said…
So sweet! I adore the design.
Leigh Penner said…
Wonderful take on the sketch!

Popular Posts