MAY Reverse Confetti Blog Hop:



Welcome to Reverse Confetti's MAY New Release blog hop!  





Everything that has been showcased for the past 3 days are now available in store



Now because it is Reverse Confetti's 5th birthday we are celebrating with lots of FUN creations! I hope you enjoyed what the team has created over the past few days.

I grabbed all the sweets from Hey, Sugar stamp set and made a set of four birthday cards.



I added the Polka Panel and a sentiment from Birthday Wishes.



 I think this Birthday Wishes set is my new favourite and I know I will be using it often.

















Link List:

Carly Tee Miner ('Fetti Friend)
Tatiana Trafimovich ('Fetti Friend)




Comments

LittleSher said…
Love the colors you chose and how you removed some of the background dots while
leaving others.
~amy~ said…
Deanne, LOVE your birthday card set!
Karthikha said…
Lovely yummy cards :)
Jennifer said…
Great designs! Love how you showed this "layout" works with different colors/stamps

Popular Posts