April REVERSE CONFETTI Blog Hop:




Good morning all - it's the eighth of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti's APRIL blog hop!  






Today we are celebrating Moms, Dads and Grads! 

I wanted to go a little outside the box so I created a card not necessarily for Mother's Day, but a card you could give any mom at any time =)

I used basically used the whole Kitchen Love set for this card and did a LOT of masking.




Once everything was stamped and just "so", I coloured it all in with Prismacolor pencils.




Lastly I added a fun little tag with some stitching.










Link List:


Christiana Reuling ('Fetti Friend)
Emily Midgett ('Fetti Friend)
















Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card! Jo x
~amy~ said…
Deanne, LOVE your sweet card and new photo props...looks awesome.
Jennifer said…
What a great little "scene"! I love your colors
So soft and sweet. I love your colors, patterns, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!
Iris said…
So pretty - lovet he soft colors and the cute images.
Shanna said…
I love all of the new ideas!
This is SO pretty, Deanne! Your coloring rocks!!
Ericka Strange said…
Love the colors of your card and the adorable design with the stitching on top!

Popular Posts