Merry Monday 273:






 Happy Monday!  I am finally feeling better - yeah!  This weekend was the first time since Christmas that I have felt normal.  I still have the tale end of a cold but compared to that flu, I will take a cough any day!

This week at Merry Monday, Marcia would like us to use reds and turquoise on our Christmas card:





 I used some new goodies I received from my hubby for Christmas!




I can't wait to use these new Simon Says Stamp stencils more now that I am feeling better!




  Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Inside Holiday Greetings
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Blueprints 2, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired)
Extras: Simon Says Stamp Frozen Fractals stencil, Tim Holtz Mermaid Lagoon inkReverse Confetti Midnight ink





 As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations




Comments

Just love this design, Deanne - so yummy with the stenciled snowflake and the double sentiment banner!!
Linda said…
So glad you are feeling better. Beautiful sponged snowflake with the touches of red. So pretty, Deanne.
Such a subtle and warm look to your background and loving all the white space!
Jenny said…
Gorgeous CAS card!
JoAnn said…
Glad you are feeling better. Love the stenciled snowflake on your pretty card.
Lori Turner said…
Absolutely gorgeous, Deanne! LOVE that stencil! So happy to hear you are on the mend and feeling better xoxoxo
Lady Joyful said…
Beautiful card. I love the soft background.
Marcia Hill said…
Beautiful card Deanne! I love that stencil you used and it worked out perfect for this color challenge! So glad to hear you're feeling better...sounds like we had the same thing and that it lasted the same amount of time too! I'm still barking and blowing my nose a lot, but at least I feel human again! Three weeks is waaay too long to be sick!
Such a dramatic and subtle stunning card at the same time!!! Love the stencil effect!!!
Love the simplicity of design, perfect for merry monday :)
Susan Joyce said…
Lovely CAS design Deanne! Glad to hear your on the mend!

Popular Posts