The Paper Players 371:





Good Sunday morning to you!  We have returned from holidays and it was fabulous but now to focus on my most favourite thing - Christmas!  


This week at The Paper Players, Sandy's CAS challenge is WARM and COZY





It is hard to believe Christmas is only what, five weeks away??!!??!!  With all this cold weather, I knew just what makes me warm and cozy, my mitts, toques (hats) and scarves!







 Stamps:  My Favorite Things Handwritten Holiday, My Favorite Things Winter Warmth (retired) 
Die cuts:  (none)
Extras:  Stampin' Up! inks, Reverse Confetti Midnight ink





 Cheers all!  Come play along, we would love to see what YOU create!







Comments

Jean said…
This is perfection! I have just pulled out this stamp set to use (never inked). I just love this card!
LeAnne said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this....so cute and easy! Sweet colors!
Such a FUN card! We need mittens today in Atlanta! I love the simplicity off this card and that bold sentiment! Have a great week, My Friend! XX
Jan Clothier said…
This is fine and funky! I like your colours and it's a great one layer card.
Annie S. said…
You always use such beautiful colors together! This is a fun card with lots of coziness happening! I hope you're having a great week ~ Hugs, Annie
laurie said…
Love this! Your stamping is so perfect.Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Love your layered stamping Deanne - such a perfectly cosy CAS card! Happy thanksgiving wishes to you today!

Popular Posts