The Paper Players 367:






Happy Sunday to you!  


This week at The Paper Players, Claire's SKETCH Challenge is FABulous:





I made a pair of Christmas cards as I really, really love this sketch.  





Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas
Die cuts:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti Midnight ink, Reverse Confetti Sand cardstockReverse Confetti Class Act, Stampin' Up! Warmth and Cheer pattern paper (retired)

AND because I loved this sketch SO much I decided to make another set =)





Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups, Reverse Confetti North Pole Wishes, Reverse Confetti Class Act
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti Midnight ink, Reverse Confetti Sand cardstock, Stampin' Up! Warmth and Cheer pattern paper (retired)








 Cheers all!  Come play along, we would love to see what YOU create!




Comments

Jan Clothier said…
Great cards, Deanne. I like how you have successfully combined the busy papers. I'm a scaredy cat where DSP is concerned. I seldom use it and only in small amounts so I'm in awe here! You are so right about this being a great sketch, too.
LeAnne said…
These are AMAZING! I think I used up almost all of my plaid DSP but maybe there might be some scraps left...you've inspired me to make some warm cozy cards with it! I can't decide which I like better...the wild animals or the warm drinks! They're both perfect!
laurie said…
I have seen this card set EVERYWHERE online ... it's really making the rounds! And I can see why...they are awesome. Love how you paired the sweater paper with that set...so fun!
These cards are amazing! I want to case them. I wish I could find that background paper. I bought this stamp set last year and made a lot of cards with it. Your cards are warm, cozy and perfect in every way! I hope you are having a great week! XX
stampwithsandy said…
You are such a productive stamper Deanne, I wish I could make four cards in one sitting! I love them all, the patterned paper is awesome and I love the little holly leaves on the cups.
Annie S. said…
Wow! I love ALL of those wonderful cards! That DSP is fabulous and I'm swooning over those coffee cups! Great cards, Deanne!
Stampingcountry said…
Charming cards! Love all your patterns together and the animal silhouettes together.
I just LOVE these cards Deanne, especially the animal ones - the perfect pairing of stamps and paper! I'm thinking Claire and I need to join forces - with her stamp set and my papers, we might actually be able to CASE you LOL!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, you rocked the sketch - every time. I love your mixture of DSPs with the bold sentiment panel. Gorgeous details on all of them.
Hugs
Jaydee

Popular Posts