The Paper Players 361:





Happy Sunday to you!  


This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee's Color Challenge is pink, green, with silver and white:




Now that the secound half of the year is upon us, it's time for me to get serious about my Christmas cards =)

Every chance I get until Christmas, I am going to try to double my output.  So of course when I saw these colours, I immediately thought CHRISTMAS!  I love non traditional Christmas colours!



Although my camera did not want to focus on the lower silver half of the polar bear in the above photo, it is indeed very legible.  And shiny and fabulous =)



This is definitely one of my favourite Christmas sets!  This dear head = swoon!!!




Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas 
Die cuts:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2
Frosting:  Simon Says Stamp Watermelon One of Kind sequins, WOW Silver Metallic embossing powder, Stampin' Up! cardstock








Comments

Dotty Jo said…
These are super! Jo x
Jan Clothier said…
These have turned out to be great Christmas colours, as so many of the DT have shown. You've created lovely backgrounds for your silver beasts too.
Ooh Deanne I love those silver embossed pieces - fabulous! Great with those creative graphic backgrounds too. Fabulous Christmas cards!
stampwithsandy said…
I love non-traditional colors for Christmas too! Your cards are so pretty, Deanne. I love the shine that the embossing adds.
Deanne, I love non-traditional cards! These rustic cards in these colors makes me smile! FABULOUS! Dare to be different is my theme! Hope you are having a great week! XX
Annie S. said…
Beautiful embossing everywhere!! Your cards are stunning and inspires me to make a few more holiday cards in non-traditional colors - they're so eye-catching!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, when I put these colors on paper, I had never thought Christmas. BUT, when I went to the challenge post to load my card, I was stunned by all these beautiful Christmas cards and thought.... why hadn't I thought of these colors for Christmas! I love our silver elements with the touches of pink. they are both stunning cards.
hugs
jaydee

Popular Posts