The Paper Players 360:





Happy Sunday to you!  I hope you have been enjoying the long weekend so far!  I have been keeping very (happily) busy in my craft room.

This week at The Paper Players, Claire's theme challenge is back to school:




Amoung other items, when I think of back to school, I think of apples!!  I had so much fun creating this apple background!!  Nothing more basic then crisp red apples!




 Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Class Act
Die cuts: Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! inks


 I would also like to enter my card into the following challenge:







Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Your card is so fresh and modern - I love it! Jo x
Jaydee said…
Deanne, I love that background you created. The red against the white really pops. Great take on the challenge
hugs
jaydee
laurie said…
Love your stamping! Those polka dot apples are adorable!
Oh, I love those polka dot apples! They just pop off that white background! The little clip is perfect to hold your sentiment! Thank you for rocking my challenge this week! XX
Jan Clothier said…
This is just so gorgeous. Simple, colourful and perfectly placed images with a simple sentiment add up to a stylish card that has many uses, not just as a school thank-you. So cleverly done! I always love your work.
Doni High said…
I love your polka dot apples! Cute and clever. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.
stampwithsandy said…
LOVE this, Deanne! Your apple background is fabulous, and you stamped it so perfectly!
Annie S. said…
I think I need that polka dot apple...such a cute card! And, I browsed through your Christmas cards while I was visiting and they are so pretty. You've put me in the holiday spirit!
Judy1223 said…
Deanne, these apples are perfectly stamped and I adore them! The sentiment is fabulous, and that tiny clothespin is so darn cute! Thanks for picking my card this week at Paper Players, your card was one that inspired me to play along!

Popular Posts