The Heart Desires 16:




I am excited to share my news with you all.  I have been asked to be the September guest designer at The Heart Desires.  How awesome is that???!?!?!?!






I stamped my peonies to look like falling leaves, heat embossed and watercoloured using the beautiful Fall colours in the inspiration photo.  I wasn't too sure how green and brown peonies would look, but they turned out quite nicely!!




 Stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet, SugarPea Designs Chatterbox Sentiments
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 (retired), SugarPea Designs Celebrate
Frosting:  Wow Embossing Powder White, Tim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, Stampin' Up! cardstock







Comments

stampwithsandy said…
Deanne this is drop-dead gorgeous!!!
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the muted colors of the flowers.
Beautiful card.
thanks for sharing.
Tracey McNeely said…
Congratulations, and gorgeous card!!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, so happy to have you with us this month. Your card is GORGEOUS...wowza.
Darnell said…
This is simple breathtaking, Deanne!! Congratulations on the well-deserved GD spot! Hugs, Darnell
Cindy Beach said…
This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and lines.
cm said…
Cheering and applauding your GD role and WOW! What an absolutely gorgeous card you've created to mark the occasion! Simply stunning! All it needs is a frame!
~carol
Judy1223 said…
I have had the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set for quite some time now, but I have never seen a card as gorgeous as this using it! I am blown away!!! Wow, wow, wow!
All of your creations are lovely! No exception here! Thank you for being our Guest DT!

Popular Posts