Merry Monday 256:





Happy Monday all!

This week at Merry Monday, Nina would like us to create a Christmas card based on our FAVOURITE MOVIE




My cards are based on the movie Frosty the Snowman

  

Now they may not have corncob pipes and button noses, but they DO have fuzzyy hats =)

I started by masking my cardstock, added blue ink, and spritzed a bit water.  I coloured my little Frostys with Zig markers and added a cotton ball for the puff.





Stamps:  Paper Smooches Cool Dudes, Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
Die cuts:  Paper Smooches Cool Dudes, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2




As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations







Comments

Notes by Nina said…
So cute Deanne, I love your adorable Frosty's. This is one of my favorite holiday movies as well.
Susan Joyce said…
Your Frosty's are too darn cute Deanne, love your cards.
Two darling little Frostys, Deanne! Just love the masked blue background too!!
Linda said…
Deanne, these are so adorable. Love your Frosty.... Hope you have a great week.
Lady Joyful said…
Sweet snowmen Deanne! And beautiful colouring.
Kim Heggins said…
Oh...just too darn cute. I love Frosty the Snowman, your card is just adorable.
Colleen said…
Deanne, I love your cool dudes...fantastic card, even without the corn cob pipe!
Kate said…
Your little Frosty cards are adorable!!! The pompoms are the perfect touch too!
Divine inking...wow...(Id love to be on your Christmas card list!!!)...not even kidding! Your cards are divine!
especially these sweet cuties!!!!!
Marcia Hill said…
Loving your sweet little Frosty snowmen cards Deanne! They are colored to perfection with the pink and green Zigs and love your soft blue backgrounds too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
Julia Aston said…
Great fun colors on your Frosty's Deanne! love the pom pom's on their hats!
Kelly Lunceford said…
Absolutely darling! I love your cute little snowmen and the blended background is fabulous!!!
JoAnn said…
Love the cute snowman on your adorable cards.

Popular Posts