The Paper Players 354:





Good morning all!  Happy Sunday to you!  It feels like forever and day since I have been in the craft room as I have been busy working on our living room re-do. I have been spray painting and painting my butt off!!

This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee is hosting our Sketch Challenge:






I wanted to create a card that was on the "fresh" side, hence the green and lime colours.  I went out of my comfort zone and added a pop of colour (normally I would have added more green) and grabbed some teal.



Stamps:  My Favorite Things Geometric Greenery, My Favorite Things Label Maker Sentiments
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Geometric Greenery, My Favorite Things Label TapeMy Favorite Things Vertical Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Wow Embossing Powder White, Reverse Confetti Premier Polar White cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks





We can't wait to see what you create!



Comments

stampwithsandy said…
Just gorgeous, Deanne! I love the fresh greens and yellows!
Nance Leedy said…
Stunning sponge work here, Deanne! Love these citrus colors, the speckles and the pop of white embossing. Fabulous use of the sketch!
LeAnne said…
This is amazing...love the little water drops on the background....I can never figure out how to do that! The color intensity is wonderful!
Jan Clothier said…
Speechless, speechless, speechless! I LOVE this card. The stamp itself is amazing but I love the rich green background you've created. I've become a great fan of water droplets in the last few months and this is a little beauty.
Deanne, this beautiful green background is stunning! I love all the shades of green! Love that pop of turquoise for your sentiment! Beautiful, My Friend! XX

Popular Posts