Merry Monday 245:


Happy Monday all!  I hope the weekend was good to you! 


This week at Merry Monday, Lori would like us to create a Christmas card using kraft cardstock:




Green and kraft - such a pretty colour combination.  Not only was this a simple card to assemble, it was a quick idea that popped into my head too.  Don't you love it when things just come together!?! 


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas 

Die cuts:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas,
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Vertical Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black




You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 




Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!






Comments

LeAnne said…
LOVE this....what a warm color combo! Can't wait to play with some kraft myself!
Marcia Hill said…
What a FABULOUS card Deanne! I love the kraft and green together and just the whole layout of this simple card too! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)
Linda said…
I do love when things come together so nicely. Pretty card. I love that green with the kraft. Have a great week.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card, I love how vibrant the green is with the black and kraft.
Just love the plaid with the kraft, Deanne, and the stag head and banner look perfect with them!!
Mona Pendleton said…
Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love the pretty deer!
JD/ Jill said…
Awesome Christmas card! Would also make a wonderful Masculine card!

Popular Posts