Merry Monday 240:


Happy Monday all!  I hope the weekend was good to you!

This week at Merry Monday, Colleen would like us to create a Christmas card with BELLS on it:


I knew I would struggle with this theme as I don't have one bell in my Christmas collection.  But I do have jingle bells in my stash, one lonely set that I am sure has been retired for years.

So the choice wasn't hard on what I was using =)

I did a subtle ombre background technique in pinks, added some soft water splooshing, placed my copper bells on top and called it a day!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  
My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday
Die cuts: 
 C.C. Designs Bells (retired), 
My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13

Frosting:  Stampin' Up! inksTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black



You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!

Comments

Notes by Nina said…
Wonderful card Deanne, I love the simple design. Have a great week.
Just love your cascade of jingle bells, Deanne! So pretty with the softly inked & splooshed background!!
A lovely cascade of jingle bells, Deanne! Pink and gold - wonderful combo!
These jingle bells are so adorable!
Linda said…
Awesome card, Deanne. Love the soft background. Have a great week.
Marcia Hill said…
Great card Deanne! I'm kind of partial to the jingle bells myself! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
JD/ Jill said…
Great design! Lovely card for this week's challenge!
I love your jingle bells! The ombre background is gorgeous and the copper bells are perfect! XX

Popular Posts