The Paper Players 332:


Happy Sunday all!  It's been a great weekend so far!  It's NBA All-Star weekend, so we have been watching a lot of tv basketball (my favourite!). It is also Sunday of a long weekend (which is also my favourite!).  Holiday Mondays are the best, right?!?!





This week at The Paper Players, Laurie's clean and simple challenge is using a SENTIMENT as your focal point:





I had received quite a few sentiment die cuts for Christmas (thanks to my husband!), so I dug threw some new stash and came out with this one!

This is my second die inlay technique card and they are so much fun to put together!  I must make more!


Card Ingredients:
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Well WishesMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  My Favorite Things Grid stencil, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks, Canson XL Watercolor paper






Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!

Cheers all!





Comments

~amy~ said…
Such an awesome get well card!
Perfect Deanna - the monochrome colour scheme ties your stencilling and diecut together beautifully, awesome CAS! Enjoy your long weekend and basketball - we are big fans in my house too, although not so much available to watch on TV here.
laurie said…
Love that soft stenciled background..awesome CAS card!
Deanne, this card would make anyone feel better! Love the stenciled background and the color combo! CAS perfection! I hope you have a great week! XX
Nance Leedy said…
Ooooh, such pretty colors and I love that stenciled background! I really must try the inlaid die technique--so much fun!
LeAnne said…
What a great technique...perfect for this challenge! Love the background, but you really had me at the turquoise!!!
stampwithsandy said…
FAbulous inlaid sentiment and I love the stenciled background, Deanne!
Awesome card, Deanne! The sentiment is great and a background you've created showcase it perfectly.
Jaydee said…
Deanne, love the die inlay - it works so well with your stenciled background. Really bold and graphic and stunning.
hugs
jaydee

Popular Posts