RC Feb SFYTT:


Hi all!  Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope you are staying warm and safe with all this crazy weather everyone is having!!








Today I am playing along with the February Sketch For You To Try.  Don't forget to enter and you could win $20 store credit (SWEET!).





I thought I would take my card in a different direction and instead of doing traditional Valentine's colours I did some fun blues!

Stenciling is my new favourite thing.  Although it's been around for a while, I just starting enjoying it (I particularly LOVE this Heart stencil) .  This is my first blending card using more than one colour.  I may have gotten a bit carried away as originally this was going to be clean and simple.  Instead I stenciled my butt off!



And these Caffeinated Cups - I love, love, love that circular pattern!





  






I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Fusion (interlocking hearts)




















Simon Says Stamp (colour of love)

















Cheers all!







Comments

stampwithsandy said…
You make so many cute cards with this stamp set, Deanne! Love them all!
Becca Cruger said…
Who says Valentines have to be all pink? Not you! You've proven that blue is the way to go! Thanks for linking up your gorgeous creation at Fusion!
Dotty Jo said…
Another stunning card, Deanne! I always love what you make so much, Jo x
Linda Callahan said…
Loving the blues! And the stencil work is fabulous! Beautiful card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!
Gayatri said…
Love the stencil work on the background. Stunningcard. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx
Jill Norwood said…
Love your sweet card! I love the coffee cups and the blue color scheme too! So gorgeous!
Claire Grantham said…
WOW this card is amazing, your blending and stenciling is beautiful. I love the whole card and the blue tones, my fave. Clairex
Lyndal said…
Love the blues Deanne! So happy to see you join in the fun @ FUSION!

Popular Posts