Rainbows and Unicorns:


Hi all!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

This will be one of my last posts as a 'Fetti Friend as March is just around the corner (enter sad face here).  I have enjoyed every secound of being part of the team.  Thank you!




Today I created another distress ink resist technique card.  Although it looks a bit washed out, it is quite pretty in real life. 


This time I used pinks (my favourite!) and added a pink unicorn!  Who says unicorns have to be white!?



I added a bit of sparkle to her horn and a big bow to her tail =D









I would like to enter my card into the following challenges as well:


Simon Says Stamp (anything goes!)


















CAS on Sunday
(critters)










Cheers all!




Comments

Tracy Freeman said…
Oh this is so cute !!! Lovely colours and love that sentiment.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X
Kim H. said…
I love your card, it is so adorable!! Love the color, and the distress ink resist technique looks quite nice on your card! Overall a really cute and fun card!! :)

Popular Posts