Merry Monday 236:


Happy Monday all! 
This week at Merry Monday, Lori would like us to create a Christmas card using STOCKINGS:





I really had to get creative with this challenge as I don't own a lot of stocking supplies.  I did however find some little stocking dies, so I made this super cute stocking banner =)


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  
Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Holiday Greetings
Die cuts:   Reverse Confetti Heart Banners, Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday,
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting:  Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil, Stampin' Up! inks, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black




You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

JanR said…
Wonderful card! Those stockings are super sweet!
Darling little banner with felt stocking, Deanne - so cute on the tag with all the layers!!
LeAnne said…
SWEET! I love these little stockings!
Marcia Hill said…
LOVE your little banner of felt stockings Deanne! They look fabulous against your stenciled tag!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
JD/ Jill said…
Fun card...great design!
stampwithsandy said…
Cute, cute, cute! Love the little felt stockings!
Notes by Nina said…
So cute, I love your sweet little stockings.

Popular Posts