Amazing Birthday:


Hi all!  We are in for the some beautiful weather coming up - the sun is shining and we are due for warmer temperatures.  

I have been meaning to try some new techniques from Jennifer McGuire but have been a little too busy lately.  Better late than never!

Today I am trying Jennifer's distress ink resist technique.  I also brought out some stamp sets that have not seen any love.  Leave it to me to finally use something and it's already retired - sigh!


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Happy Every Day (?!retired), Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting:  
Stampin' Up! Basic Black Baker's twine Stampin' Up! inks,
Stampin'Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tool, VersaMark Emboss ink pad


I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:



CAS on Sunday









Freshly Made Sketches




















Well that is it for me this weekend - gotta go do laundry (don't be TOO jealous!)  Cheers!



Comments

Marie Bingaman said…
Very pretty Deanne! Better late than never is right...now what have I been wanting to try for a long time now... LOL
Lisa Lara said…
love that sentiment panel and gorgeous sponging with the embossed flowers Deanne.
Jen Brum said…
Such a beautiful card! I love that background and those rich sequins! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Aileen said…
Beautiful card, love the watercoloured panel and that sentiment. Perfect
Such a sweet card - I really love the colours. thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Popular Posts