Happy Holidays:


Well I am almost ready for bed, but wanted to share this last card I made this weekend.  I almost got 5 cards done - yeah me!!

I had been saving this one lonely piece of design paper for the perfect card.  I felt it was time to use it =)


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Love Blooms, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, LawnFawn paper

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


CAS(E) this Sketch




















The Paper Players





















Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!
laurie said…
This IS a perfect card....I just love it. So glad you saved the paper for this!Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players...so happy you joined us!
Jaydee said…
Fabulous use of the DSP and your little oak leaves are the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
Jaydee

Popular Posts