Merry Monday 192:


Good morning all!  Happy Monday to you and I hope you had a great weekend. It is Family Day here so I have an opportunity to get some more Spring cleaning done before going back to work on Tuesday.  I always seem to have grandiose ideas but never enough time to get anything completed.

This week at Merry Monday, Bonnie would like to see BERRIES on our Christmas cards:




I built my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (20)(13), added Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts, and SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circles Sugar Cuts.  The sentiment strip is from My Favorite Things Blueprints (21) and stamped with Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday.  I also heat embossed Hero Arts Under the Mistletoe and gave it a couple of purple berries.



I also created this card for the following challenges:

Can You Case It











Freshly Made Sketches














As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


 



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!


Comments

Kim S said…
Truly lovely! I love the way you have the branch cross onto the circle. The pops of white and purple is such a dramatic look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Eva Bussom said…
Amazing card! Love the stamps, and all your details! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva
Kristie Goulet said…
This is gorgeous, Deanne! LOVE the colors and design!
Linda said…
Deanne, this is so beautiful in those non-traditional colors. Have a great week.
Rosemary said…
wow!! amazingly gorgeous card... love the kraft and purple together!
Rochelle Blok said…
Beautiful card Deanne! Love the gorgeous stamp in the middle of the circle and then carried on to the background layer! You've used the challenge colours perfectly! Thanks for playing along this week at CYCI. Rochelle xo
Notes by Nina said…
Beautiful card Deanne, fabulous layout and I love the colours.
Bonnie said…
Love the purple berries with the white leaves and neutral colors! What a gorgeous card! Hope you're having a great week!
Terri said…
Really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!
Scrumptious colors! I like how you did the holly sprig on the two layers. Very nice!
AJ Bodine said…
All these layers work so perfectly together, it's crisp and gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at CYCI!

AJ, DT
CanYouCaseIt
Greta said…
Never crossed my mind to make purple berries & they're beautiful! Love this card using a HA stamp I just got buy haven't opened yet!
Deanne, your card is so elegant! Love how you used those colors. I was stumped for that challenge, but you pulled them off beautifully! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Popular Posts