Warm Holidays:


Happy Thursday to you all!  It's almost the weekend and I LOVE weekends!  And only another week until Christmas - the most wonderful time of the year!!

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (as always!), Die-namics Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAXand Die-namics LLD Hot Cocoa Cups.  Lastly I added a LLD Hug in a Mug sentiment.




I created this card for the following challenges:

color throwdown















Freshly Made Sketches















Hope you have a super fantastic Thursday - cheers all!!




Comments

Lisa Petrella said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Every detail is just perfect!
Linda Callahan said…
Delightful in every way! The colors are yummy and as always your card is beautifully detailed! It's the little things!
Linda said…
Such a pretty card with all the layers. Have a wonderful week.
Dana Joy said…
Brilliant card Deanne. Love the simple color scheme. Fabulous. New follower hope you'll follow me back.
Karren said…
Such a fun and cheerful card, Deanne! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Jen Timko said…
Fun and oh so fabulous! Glad to see you at FMS and happy new year!
Kim S said…
I LOVE your card!!! Love the color scheme and fun patterns - love the "stitching" - love the dollop of whipped cream. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts