Merry Monday 163:

Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  

This week at Merry Monday, Lori has chosen the theme of using RED and WHITE on your Christmas card:





I would like to say that this card came together licketty-split but I had beads everywhere - argh!  Silly beads!!

I started with Paper Smooches Christmas Words 2 Wise Die, made a shaker card and filled it with some beads.  I added Reverse Confetti's Triple Chevies and North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts.




As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE the seed beads in your shaker! Great card, Deanne! Have a great week! xo
Bonnie said…
What a great layout! I've got to try to do a shaker card! Have a great week, Deanne!
Karren said…
Love your shaker card! And the chevrons are such a modern and cool look.
I think I get more beads, sequins and glitter on my floor than my cards! LOVE this darling shaker card!! Hope you're having a great week!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love how you made a shaker from the words and added the teeny tiny sequins! Fabulous!
Wendy said…
Super adorable card, Deanne! LOVE that you made your words into a shaker card!! Great idea and so pretty! Hope your having a great week! :)
Lori Turner said…
Super dooper cute, Deanne!! Love this shaker idea with words! Sorry that you had beads everywhere to clean up - but well worth it :P Awesome job friend! xoxoxo
Barbara said…
A stunning card - very unusual shaker! Love it!
Katie Melhus said…
How fun is this?? What a fabulous funky shaker - great job! Hope you're having a great week!
Susan Joyce said…
Love your shaker element and that you used the words to create it. Fantastic design Deanne!
This shaker card is totally adorable and love the "V" of your layers!
Greta said…
Unique, clever & so festive--love it! Hope you get all those beads corralled!

Popular Posts